Saturday, March 14, 2009

St. Paddy's Day at Starfish

With St.Paddy's Day up and coming, it is traditional for Starfish to show off the dancing of The Gilchrist-Canavan school of Irish Dance. The girls, and boys, come in full costume, and put on a show right down the middle of the restaurant. This year my daughter Leiden, will be dancing as usual, and now my Boy-o Spencer is dancing as well for the first time!!

The school will arrive and put the show on at 8:00pm,  Saturday, Monday, and St.Paddy's Tuesday as well. 
Monday will be particularly great as Rob Pendergast will be running his music session at the same time. 

I'll make a video of the session and post it soon...

Come on down and enjoy a bit of "craic" at "The Fish"

The link above will hook you into my Twitter posting. This will enable me to inform you when there is product arrival, or special things happening, on the fly.

Paddy

Paddy

No comments:

Post a Comment