Monday, August 3, 2009

Stories before I forget them...

Hi there. I thought that I would post some stories of how I got to where I am today. Some will be for the past, some will be more contemporary in time frame. I think it is important for me to write this down before I forget, but it also stimulates more questions from the folks across the bar...you.
The first one is the story of the day I won the World Championship in Galway. I'll add more as my time frees up here and there. I would like to tell the story of Starfish, The Ceili Cottage, the theories of how they came about, and where they are going.
In the mean time, contests prevail at this time of the year. Off to PEI in a week, and I think I will write and post from there as well. Then, Ireland twice in September!!
Paddy

No comments:

Post a Comment